Keep Your Home Healthy: Prevent & Kill Mold
StopMoldCold: One Stop Site to Acquire Essential Information & Mold Resources to Kill & Prevent Mold. Mold can trigger serious health conditions for you & your family; especially babies, children & the elderly. Mold can ruin your possessions & make your home uninhabitable. Basement Dehumidifiers, Allergy Air Purifiers, & HEPA Vacuums are necessary to prevent & kill mold.
The National Institute of Health (NIH) states that mold occurs in 50% of all homes/buildings in the U.S. Mold can cause/exacerbate many conditions: asthma, allergies, chronic fatigue, migraines, congestion, & very serious conditions: emphysema, bleeding on the brain & death… An action plan to help you prevent & kill mold & reduce indoor air pollution provides what you need.
"I received my Alpine Air Purifier yesterday, and I could tell
a difference in about 1 hour after turning it on. My sinus
problems were a lot better when I woke up this morning.
I have told my mother and boss about your purifier, they
will be ordering one in the next few weeks. Thank you
so much for making it so I can breathe easier."
- Kim Nations / Hoschton, GA
Essential Steps to Prevent and Kill Mold
- Prevent Mold: Dehumidify your basement with a basement dehumidifier. Use dehumidifiers to keep your home dry.
- Clean the Air: Allergy air purifiers clean the air of mold & other contaminants.
- Clean: A). Throw away obviously moldy things. B) Wipe all surfaces down with a mold killing product.
- Kill Mold: HEPA Vacuum all surfaces to sweep up dead mold spores.
What We Offer:
• Related Health Issues.
• Mold Lawyers & Lawsuits
• Mold Remediation Experts
• Mold Doctors
• Alternative Health Info/Providers
Did You Know?
• Mold can grow within 24 to 48 hours of water intrusion.
• Most cases of mold start in the basement.
The Continuous Healthy Home Blog
Access laid back discussions of the effects of Mold & Indoor Air Pollution on Health & Home.
Find out what is happening. Discover Mold & Indoor Air Pollution Issues of the day. From flooding to hurricanes, to schools with [ ... ]
• Where to find mold
• What it looks like
• Why you need to act